The conference and exhibition takes place at the iconic and centrally located Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium in North End, Port Elizabeth. It is open from 8.30am-6pm over 1 day - Tuesday 24 July, 2018 with set-up on Monday 23 July 2018. Take down will start after 6pm on 24 July and on Wednesday morning 25 July.The exhibition will run concurrently with the Conference.
Access to the expo is free to All business (trade) and residential consumers in order to maximise attendance and buying power. It is anticipated that exhibition space will be oversubscribed, so exhibitors are encouraged to book early.
All stands are 3m x 2m built shell-scheme with a light,15amp plugpoint and printed company name applied on the facia board.
The venue is not carpeted and no furniture is provided.
Please contact Inkanyezi Events for assistance with your stand design, furniture orders, printing, carpeting et al. (Graziella Ventresca-Norton: email email@example.com, phone: 041 3630310)
The Exhibition is anticipated to:
- Grow sales with government, business and residential consumers
- Introduce new innovative products and services to attract new clients
- Build brand and grow equity with existing clients participating in the expo.
- Expose your brand/product/service into the mainstream "water economy"
- Industrial heavy water users
- Commercial business managers/owners
- Construction business managers/owners
- Water and Civil Engineers
- Small Business
- Farmers and Agricultural decision-makers
- Municipal officials
- Provincial and national government officials
- Residential consumers (public)
- Relevant NGOs and agencies
- Conservation bodies
- Researchers and academics
- Water management consultants
- Water management products (Bulk, industrial and residential)
- Water and conservation NGO's
- Educational institutions
- Exhibitor List
Once you have identified a preferred location on the expo floorplan, indicate the number of your preferred stand on the application form. Please note that you are not guaranteed your preferred stand. These will be accorded on a first-come basis.