The Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) in partnership with SAFLEC (South African Footwear and Leather Export Council) invites interested companies to participate in the Morocco International Leather & Shoes Fair show in Casablanca, Morocco from 28 -31 March 2019. This event showcases leather and footwear products.
Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) welcomed the MV Titus, the latest WW Ocean Neo-Panamax vessel on her maiden voyage, in the Port of Port Elizabeth yesterday.
Eastern Cape,19 October 2018: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that roadworks is scheduled to take place on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch from Monday, 22 October 2018 to Thursday, 25 October 2018.
Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) sponsored and participated in this week’s National Marine Week activities as custodian of the Nelson Mandela Bay ports.
Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) updated stakeholders at an engagement session recently regarding progress made on establishing the Port of Ngqura as a new petroleum trading hub for Southern Africa.
The Color Run is back, Port Elizabeth… we know you are ready for The Happiest 5k on the Planet!
The Department of Transport will host various activities to mark the 2078 October Transport Month (OTM) Campaign aimed at showcasing transport services and deepening engagement with communities.
[Port Elizabeth, South Africa, 5 October 2018] Nelson Mandela Bay’s festive season is set to kick off on a high note with Transnet National Ports Authority’s (TNPA) PEople’s Port Festival taking place at the Port Elizabeth harbour on 1 and 2 December 2018. The popular event made its return in 2017 after a long hiatus and this year will be celebrated under the theme “100th Centenary of Madiba.”
Port Elizabeth, September 2018: Two high-profile cancer survivors are the ambassadors for the 2018 Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer, presented by the Eastern Cape Department of Health.
Support Childhood Cancer Month – ‘Give Hope, Go Gold’
- Invitation: Morocco International Leather & Shoes Fair 2019
- PE welcomes modern vessel on maiden voyage
- TRAFFIC ADVISORY: Roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch
- The Bay celebrates National Marine Week
- Progress with new liquid bulk facility at the Port of Ngqura
- The Color Run’s Carnival Tour Has Arrived
- INVITATION TO THE INTEGRATED PUBLIC TRANSPORT ENGAGEMENT IN THE NELSON MANDELA BAY METRO
- Dates & Theme Released for PEople’s Port Festival 2018
- High-profile ambassadors for Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer powered by the Eastern Cape Department of Health
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month