The Department of Trade and Industry (the dti) invites you to apply to participate in the Outward Selling and Investment Mission (OSIM) to Canada scheduled to take place from 3 to 6 March 2019.
Port Alfred, 06 December 2018: There will be no stop-and-go sections on the R72, section 3, between Port Alfred and Great Fish River in the Eastern Cape, from 13 December until 9 January next year, SANRAL announced.
Eastern Cape, 26 November 2018: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that roadworks scheduled to take place on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch will take place from today, Monday, 26 November 2018 to Friday, 30 November 2018.
Jupilog Consulting has been appointed by the Department of Small Business Development to carry out this year’s Annual Review of Small Business and Co-operatives in South Africa.
Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) is delighted to once again host the much anticipated People’s Port Festival on 1 — 2 December 2018.
The management team of the Port of PE enthusiastically launched Transnet National Ports Authority’s (TNPA) People’s Port Festival to its customers yesterday, inviting them to come on board as partners to collectively give back to the community.
The NAACAM SHOW is an initiative wholly owned by industry, with senior component manufacturing leaders providing oversight to its delivery.
The "HOW" and "WHAT" questions in foreign exchange have been adequately addressed by banks and treasury houses, but the "WHEN" question stubbornly remains.
Loads of waterside action awaits Nelson Mandela Bay residents at this year’s PEople’s Port Festival to be hosted by Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) at the Port Elizabeth harbour on 1 and 2 December 2018.
Africa’s Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) seems evenly spread than ever before, this is according to a report issued by Ernst & Young - Africa’s competitiveness in attracting Foreign Direct Investment. The report goes to say the East, West, North and Southern Africa hold an almost equal share of the continent’s FDI projects.
- Invitation to Participate in an Outward Selling and Investment Mission (OSIM) to Toronto, Canada
- No stop-and-go sections on the R72 between Port Alfred and Great Fish River
- Roadworks between Port Elizabeth and Despatch
- 2018/19 Annual Review of Small Businesses
- PROJECT DEEP CLEAN AHEAD OF THE 2018 PEOPLE’S PORT FESTIVAL
- Inspiring customers to partner in the PEople’s Port Festival drive
- INVITATION TO ATTEND THE INFORMATION SESSIONS FOR THE NAACAM SHOW 2019
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKETS TALK WITH InfiniteEdge
- Just add water for ocean focused fun at PEople’s Port Festival 2018
- Coega SEZ a beacon for the future of FDI in Southern Africa