The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is looking for someone to join our dynamic team as a Media and Publication Manager.
The Mandela Bay Composites Cluster and eNtsa, an engagement institute within the Nelson Mandela University have signed a co-operation agreement which is set to boost the development and use of composites in South Africa.
The Hanover-based company advanced from last year's fifth place in the motor vehicle parts category to fourth overall, making it the highest-placed tyre manufacturer in the highly-respected Fortune Magazine evaluation.
Business Chamber calls for “Bay H20 Security” Action Plan
The survey focuses on the ease of doing business in Nelson Mandela Bay.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber hosted delegates from the Indonesian Trade Promotion Centre (ITPC) and Bay businesses in a bid to highlight opportunities.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber in partnership with the Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) today announced that it has launched a new one-year Exporter Development Programme.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber needs the website to have a modern look and feel while still keeping all of its core functionalities.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is looking for an Economist to join our dynamic team.
This year's conference theme, 'Shaping the Future', saw teams refurbishing 80 desks for learners at Stephen Nkomo Primary School in kwaNobuhle.
- The Business Chamber is looking for a Media and Publication Manager
- New MOU to lift the lid on advanced manufacturing growth
- Continental rated as a Fortune Most Admired Company
- Business Chamber Water Survey probes views of Bay’s Private Sector
- Survey: Ease of Doing Business in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Business Chamber opening economic doorways with Indonesia
- New Development Programme launched to boost EC Exports
- Website Tender Opportunity
- The Business Chamber is looking for a Head of Research: Economist
- Goodyear South Africa employees help shape the future of learners