The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is looking for a Financial Administrator to join our dynamic team.
Archive for January 2017
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber welcomes the decision by the national energy regulator to keep the electricity tariffs in South Africa at an affordable rate.
Former Deputy Chief Justice Dikgang Moseneke was the first honorary doctorate recipient of the recently renamed and rebranded Nelson Mandela University.
The National Association of Automotive Components and Allied Manufacturers (NAACAM) is pleased to announce that the second bi-annual NAACAM Show will take place in March 2019.
First Choice has hit its first target in raising up to R120,000 worth of dairy products to donate to those less fortunate through its #move4goodness initiative, just in time for Christmas.
Tackling poverty in Nelson Mandela Bay using an asset-based approach.
Jendamark is proud to be associated with Kyle, a born and bred Pro Ironman triathlete from Nelson Mandela Bay.
Transnet and OTGC Make Headway on New Ngqura Liquid Bulk Terminal.
Fat Attack beach trails add value to Nelson Mandela bay tourism product offerings.
Bethelsdorp High School learners feeling much safer thanks to Coega
- The Business Chamber is looking for a Financial Administrator
- Business Chamber welcomes Nersa decision
- University honorary doctorate reinforces connection to Madiba
- NAACAM Show to take place in 2019
- First Choice has hit first target, raising up to R120 000 for those less fortunate
- Call for an asset-based approach against poverty
- Jendamark backs City ambassador and Ironman star Kyle Buckingham
- Transnet and OTGC Make Headway
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism supports launch of new leisure activities
- Coega donates much needed school fence