Continental Tyre South Africa (CTSA) is celebrating a significant milestone as the company reaches its 70th anniversary in 2017.
Archive for January 2017
Business Sector Workshops have been taking place at City Hall to create a joint City Vision.
South Africa's automotive component manufacturers research is enhancing the country’s reputation.
Volkswagen and Wilderness Foundation Africa moving students forward.
"Late-night-shopping-trend" has paid off exceptionally well for Baywest Mall.
Triathlete Kyle Buckingham ecstatic at receiving his new set of wheels as the first Route 67 brand ambassador.
The five South African National Parks in the Frontier Region experienced a boost in visitor numbers over the past festive season.
Business Chamber welcomes increased tourism numbers in Nelson Mandela Bay
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) welcomes the Consulate General, Kang Yong, of the People’s Republic of China.
Isuzu Truck South Africa does it again, as top Japanese OEM.
- Continental Celebrates Proud Legacy Spanning 70 Years in South Africa
- Collaboration is the key to growth in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Report highlights South African Auto Component Manufacturers' Progress
- Volkswagen helps Wilderness Foundation Africa
- Late-night shopping pushes Baywest to best holiday trade yet
- Route 67 ambassador gets new set of wheels
- Busy festive season in Frontier Region National Parks
- Tourists flocked to the Bay for a sizzling December
- Coega welcomes China’s Consulate General at the Coega IDZ
- Isuzu Truck South Africa trumps again as top Japanese OEM