Transnet and OTGC Make Headway on New Ngqura Liquid Bulk Terminal.
Archive for November 2017
Fat Attack beach trails add value to Nelson Mandela bay tourism product offerings.
Bethelsdorp High School learners feeling much safer thanks to Coega
Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy through Operation Phakisa.
Local sports fans, usually accustomed to watching cricket on Sundays, are now afforded a rare opportunity to support their local rugby franchise and the Kings are going all out to make it memorable.
Department of Trade and Industry introduces the Strategic Partnership Programme at Coega.
Youth in the pound seat as SA sailors targeted for global fleet
Transnet Port Terminals Ngqura Container Terminal (NCT) recorded the highest units ever handled in NCT’s history.
(Port Elizabeth) – POURING billions of rands into ailing state-owned enterprises like South African Airways, while paying mere lip service to agriculture, is one of the major problems impacting on Eastern Cape farmers, whose finances are at breaking point.
Nelson Mandela University’s Bachelor of Laws (LLB) programme is one of only three LLB programmes in the country to have been given confirmed accreditation by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
- Transnet and OTGC Make Headway
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism supports launch of new leisure activities
- Coega donates much needed school fence
- Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy
- KINGS VS SCARLETS makes a fun Sunday for the whole family
- DTI introduces a Strategic Partnership Programme
- The future looks bright for SA Maritime Industry
- Ngqura Container Terminal records highest volumes in history
- EC food prices rise, farmers at breaking point
- Full accreditation for Mandela University’s LLB programme