Automotive sector transformation agenda driven at NAACAM show.
Archive for February 2017
The Business Chamber welcomes the decision of Nersa to limit Eskom’s 2017 tariff increase to only 2.2%. All electricity users countrywide are set to benefit from this significantly reduced electricity price increase.
Additional charges to be added to the Road Accident Fund (RAF) and fuel levies, are cause for great concern, the Automobile Association (AA) said.
PE Cold Storage expands business with an additional investment of R100 million on new state of the art facility in the Coega IDZ.
Goodyear recognised by Fortune as world's most admired tyremaker
Dürr Africa announces a shareholding in Luhlaza Industrial Services (PTY) LTD:
Budget Speech 2017: The 1.3% growth rate expected for this year is much too low to turn around the economy and unemployment rate in the country.
Award winning Coega Development Corporation is leading the economic, industrial & infrastructure development in South Africa
Executive-level delegates, representing South Africa's automotive manufacturing industry will gather to confer with and learn from global experts.
As the Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber we welcome many of the points in the State of the Province Address (SOPA), but look forward to more detail in the upcoming provincial budget speeches.
- Automotive economy stakeholders set to transform manufacturing sector
- Business Chamber welcomes massive win for electricity users
- Increases to fuel and RAF levies a blow to SA consumers - AA
- One of the Coega IDZ’s first export investors expands facility
- Goodyear gets international recognition from Fortune Magazine
- Official new partnership between Dürr Africa and The AM Group
- Budget Speech was a balancing act
- Pepi Silinga appointed to Gauteng Economic Advisory Panel
- Global perspective at South Africa's automotive show
- SOPA lacked a big game changer