We are deeply concerned by the negative impact the reshuffle has already had on investor confidence, as evidenced by the significant decline in the value of the Rand.
Archive for March 2017
Standard Bank IRONMAN African Championship set to have an unprecedented combination of live coverage on DSTV, available live-streaming of the triathlon and a mobile app, to showcase the beauty of Nelson Mandela Bay to overseas markets.
Continental Tyre South Africa (CTSA) is once again fielding a formidable line-up of athletes for the action-packed Corporate Triathlon Challenge.
This year, approximately 1300 athletes are expected to register to participate in 7 sporting codes, namely Goal Ball, 7 aside football, Judo, Para-cycling, Boccia, Powerlifting and Athletics.
The Hope Factory celebrates the successes that the entrepreneurs have achieved, and sees it as essential to celebrate each small victory, because each tiny step creates momentum in the pursuit of the greater vision.
CDC is set to finish the year well ahead of targets in terms of new investors, seeing another trend with the type of investors they are attracting.
The People’s Port Festival, hosted at the Port of Port Elizabeth by Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA), will be more than just a festival – it is the start of a mindset where residents of Nelson Mandela Bay are encouraged to take ownership of the harbour and its surrounding waterfront.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) has awarded R5-million's worth of work opportunities to four Nelson Mandela Bay-based SMMEs.
Thomas Schäfer, Chairman and Managing Director of Volkswagen Group South Africa, to assume responsibility for developing and networking 49 states to form the new region.
- Grave concern over effect of Cabinet Reshuffle on Economy
- Vanessa Davidson appointed as deputy CEO of SAIMI
- Nelson Mandela Bay is gearing up for the Standard Bank IRONMAN boost
- Continental Tyre intends to continue Corporate Triathlon winning streak
- The country’s top Para-Athletes set to battle it out for national honour
- The Hope Factory Celebrated Small Business Growth
- Coega proves Eastern Cape remains a preferred investment destination
- People's Port Festival is just the beginning
- Small business benefit from R5-million Coega project
- Volkswagen establishes new 'Sub-Saharan Africa' region