Siyaloba Training Academy scoops silver at National Skills development Awards.
Archive for April 2017
Mastertons Coffee & Tea Specialists partners with NMMU and Fairview Racecourse for a fun filled Derby Day.
Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism is set to engage African and International Inbound Trade at WTM-Africa 2017.
Through the school management application, the Department will be able to communicate with each school and receive vital information for school administration to improve education outcomes.
SANRAL announces R 1,6 billion investment in road network in Sarah Baartman District Municipality and Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality for the 2017/18 financial year.
The total average dam levels have dropped to 43.5%. With the last 10% (dead storage) of dam's water mostly not useable, dam levels are effectively 33.5% of useable water with approximately 12 month of useable water left at current consumption levels.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber’s Board of Directors wishes to announce that Kevin Hustler will be stepping down as its Chief Executive Officer at the end of April 2017.
Employees give off their time to support "Show of Hands" volunteer programme.
The Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA) after consultation with the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality decided to pilot a performance based Ironman triathlon development programme geared for world champs in 2018
Following the successful introduction of a deep-sea bunkering service off Port Elizabeth the Eastern Cape has set itself the target of being the leading bunkering stop-over in Africa.
- Siyaloba Training Academy gets an award for skills development
- High Stakes and High Fashion
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism to attend world travel market-Africa 2017
- Over 5 000 Eastern Cape schools receive digital management solution
- SANRAL announces R 1,6 billion investment in road network
- Call on members to save water
- Business Chamber Leadership announcement
- Volkswagen volunteers upgrade Walmer Primary School
- MBDA Ironman development initiative delivers results
- Eastern Cape goal to be biggest bunkering centre on African continent