SVA International completes two-year shopping centre upgrade with opening of R100-million health club – the largest Virgin Active in the Eastern Cape.
Archive for July 2017
#fillourstadium campaign fills seats and increases awareness of the Southern Kings’ games.
Harith General Partners has concluded an investment into Sheltam Mauritius Limited. This investment was made through a share subscription for 30% of the total equity in Sheltam for an undisclosed sum.
Manufacturing companies recently recognised at a Recognition Awards Function in Nelson Mandela Bay.
The Minister of Energy and Executive Mayor of the Nelson Mandela Bay visited the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ) recently.
Following the huge success of last year's inaugural race, the Standard Bank 5150 Nelson Mandela Bay returns to the Friendly City for a second time.
Ford Motor Company is a responsible global corporate citizen with an aggressive focus on reducing water usage in its manufacturing
Mandela University launch a call to finish Madiba’s unfinished journey.
Nelson Mandela Bay has been rated as one of the top three Metros in the country.
The St Francis Hospice Garden of Remembrance officially opened to the public on Mandela Day, in memory of lost loved ones.
- Latest Virgin Active Health Club ups design ante
- Pan African Infrastructure Development Fund
- Automotive companies recognised for wellness
- Minister of Energy lauds great work done in the EC
- 5150 Triathlon returns to Nelson Mandela Bay
- Ford honoured for water saving initiatives
- Nelson Mandela University launches new name
- Nelson Mandela Bay improves 'trust rating' dramatically
- St Francis Hospice opens Garden of Remembrance