The Hanover-based company advanced from last year's fifth place in the motor vehicle parts category to fourth overall, making it the highest-placed tyre manufacturer in the highly-respected Fortune Magazine evaluation.
Archive for March 2018
Business Chamber calls for “Bay H20 Security” Action Plan
The survey focuses on the ease of doing business in Nelson Mandela Bay.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber hosted delegates from the Indonesian Trade Promotion Centre (ITPC) and Bay businesses in a bid to highlight opportunities.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber in partnership with the Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) today announced that it has launched a new one-year Exporter Development Programme.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber needs the website to have a modern look and feel while still keeping all of its core functionalities.
- Continental rated as a Fortune Most Admired Company
- Business Chamber Water Survey probes views of Bay’s Private Sector
- Survey: Ease of Doing Business in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Business Chamber opening economic doorways with Indonesia
- New Development Programme launched to boost EC Exports
- Website Tender Opportunity