Port Elizabeth, September 2018: Two high-profile cancer survivors are the ambassadors for the 2018 Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer, presented by the Eastern Cape Department of Health.
Archive for September 2018
Support Childhood Cancer Month – ‘Give Hope, Go Gold’
Eastern Cape, 14 September 2018: The South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) would like to notify travellers that roadworks is scheduled to take place on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch from Monday, 17 September 2018 to Friday, 21 September 2018.
All those affected by cancer are being granted the opportunity to write messages of hope on two new vehicles and on their race numbers as part of the annual Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer.
The Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) in partnership with the USA ID Southern Africa Trade & Investment Hub cordially invites you to attend a seminar on AGOA & exporting to the USA.
- High-profile ambassadors for Algoa FM Big Walk for Cancer powered by the Eastern Cape Department of Health
- September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month
- Roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch
- Messages of hope for those affected by cancer
- Invite- AGOA Awareness & Exporting to USA Seminar