The Hanover-based company advanced from last year's fifth place in the motor vehicle parts category to fourth overall, making it the highest-placed tyre manufacturer in the highly-respected Fortune Magazine evaluation.
Business Chamber calls for “Bay H20 Security” Action Plan
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber hosted delegates from the Indonesian Trade Promotion Centre (ITPC) and Bay businesses in a bid to highlight opportunities.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber in partnership with the Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) today announced that it has launched a new one-year Exporter Development Programme.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber needs the website to have a modern look and feel while still keeping all of its core functionalities.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is looking for an Economist to join our dynamic team.
This year's conference theme, 'Shaping the Future', saw teams refurbishing 80 desks for learners at Stephen Nkomo Primary School in kwaNobuhle.
Isuzu Motors announced the official launch of its business operations in South Africa
The Old Mutual Flagship Education Programme’s (OMEFP’s) maths and science development project, which was launched in Bhisho three years ago, saw a significant improvement in the marks of participating Grade 11 and 12 learners, leading to a two-year R4m extension – and now the Duncan Village project, with an additional R5,5m investment over three years.
US maritime business students visited Nelson Mandela Bay as part of a South African tour to explore the cultural complexity of the global maritime industry
- Continental rated as a Fortune Most Admired Company
- Business Chamber Water Survey probes views of Bay’s Private Sector
- Business Chamber opening economic doorways with Indonesia
- New Development Programme launched to boost EC Exports
- Website Tender Opportunity
- The Business Chamber is looking for a Head of Research: Economist
- Goodyear South Africa employees help shape the future of learners
- Isuzu Motors South Africa is officially launched
- Successful tablet-based maths & science programme starts in Duncan Village
- US students learn from Maritime Sector