Following further public consultation, Environmental Affairs Minister Edna Molewa has re-published the Integrated Industry Waste Tyre Management Plan of the Recycling Economic Development Initiative of South Africa (REDISA). 1,800 jobs will be...
For the second year in a row, the CEO of the Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber, Kevin Hustler, has walked away with a singular honour from PMR. africa at a Leaders and Achievers Awards Breakfast held this morning (13 July 2012) at the...
Various stakeholders during the FAW sod turning event. Photo: Supplied
A variety of industries across the Eastern Cape will benefit largely from the construction of the First Auto Works (FAW) plant in the Coega Industrial Zone according to a...
Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber and PwC
25 May 2012.
Presented by Mervyn E King SC
Photo and article by Sandra Pow Chong
At a Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber breakfast in partnership with PricewaterhouseCoopers, Professor Mervyn King...
President Zuma today receives a MSC Boat model as a gift from Transnet at the the opening of the Port of Ngqura. Photo: Sandra Pow Chong
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber celebrates the official opening of the Port of Ngqura by President...
SMME owners are encouraged to call the SEDA hotline should an invoice from a government department not be paid within 30 days. Contact SEDA’s national hotline on 0860 smmepay or 0860 766 3729, the hotline is available from 6:00 till 18:00 week...
- Minister Molewa gazettes tyre recycling initiative again
- Golden recognition for Chamber CEO
- FAW investment a major boost for Eastern Cape industry
- The Integrated Thinking Revolution and the Evolution of the Integrated Report
- The Chamber celebrates official opening of Port of Ngqura by President Zuma
- SEDA Hotline available to assist SMMEs with outstanding government payment