The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is looking for a PR/Marketing & Sales Co-ordinator to join our dynamic team.
The National Association of Automotive Components and Allied Manufacturers (NAACAM) is pleased to announce that the second bi-annual NAACAM Show will take place in March 2019.
First Choice has hit its first target in raising up to R120,000 worth of dairy products to donate to those less fortunate through its #move4goodness initiative, just in time for Christmas.
Tackling poverty in Nelson Mandela Bay using an asset-based approach.
Jendamark is proud to be associated with Kyle, a born and bred Pro Ironman triathlete from Nelson Mandela Bay.
Transnet and OTGC Make Headway on New Ngqura Liquid Bulk Terminal.
Fat Attack beach trails add value to Nelson Mandela bay tourism product offerings.
Bethelsdorp High School learners feeling much safer thanks to Coega
Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy through Operation Phakisa.
Local sports fans, usually accustomed to watching cricket on Sundays, are now afforded a rare opportunity to support their local rugby franchise and the Kings are going all out to make it memorable.
- The Business Chamber is looking for a PR/Marketing & Sales Co-ordinator
- NAACAM Show to take place in 2019
- First Choice has hit first target, raising up to R120 000 for those less fortunate
- Call for an asset-based approach against poverty
- Jendamark backs City ambassador and Ironman star Kyle Buckingham
- Transnet and OTGC Make Headway
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism supports launch of new leisure activities
- Coega donates much needed school fence
- Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy
- KINGS VS SCARLETS makes a fun Sunday for the whole family