The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) awarded its top nine (9) Math’s and Science (M&S) programme learners for the year 2017. The M&S programme, which has since inception improved marks of well over 320 learners over a period of ten months has managed to achieve a 100% pass rate for Physical Science and 98% for Mathematics.
Comment on the October, 2017 Industry new Vehicle sales statistics.
The South African Cultural Observatory will host its third annual national conference in Nelson Mandela Bay in March 2018.
Tier 1, 2 and 3 suppliers in the Eastern Cape have taken the national lead in identifying and supporting black-owned manufacturers.
One major point of concern is tax revenue projected to fall short of the 2017 Budget estimate by R50.8-billion
The Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium is continuing to raise the bar through new events and initiatives.
This year marks a very special phase for St Francis Hospice as it celebrates its 31st year of existence. Additionally, their founder and matron, Sr. Lesley Lawson, is one of three nominees for the Herald, GM Citizen of the Year Award.
The Southern Kings are planning to take elite international rugby to the community in a ground-breaking move next month.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) was fortunate to have received a donation, from Ford Motor Company, of two brand new Ford Ranger 2.2 Diesel bakkies.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) announced today it has seen the successful completion of well over ninety seven percent – 97% of school projects allocated to it by the Department of Education in the Eastern Cape.
- Coega’s Maths and Science Programme delivers
- Encouraging gains in new vehicle market sales
- SACO to host conference in Bay
- EC Auto suppliers take pole position
- We wanted more from the MTBPS
- A month of firsts for Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
- St Francis Hospice celebrates its 31st year of existence
- Southern Kings take World Rugby to the people
- Eastcape MidlandsTVET College receives a generous donation from Ford
- CDC records impressive results in the Eastern Cape Schools