Department of Trade and Industry introduces the Strategic Partnership Programme at Coega.
Youth in the pound seat as SA sailors targeted for global fleet
Transnet Port Terminals Ngqura Container Terminal (NCT) recorded the highest units ever handled in NCT’s history.
(Port Elizabeth) – POURING billions of rands into ailing state-owned enterprises like South African Airways, while paying mere lip service to agriculture, is one of the major problems impacting on Eastern Cape farmers, whose finances are at breaking point.
Nelson Mandela University’s Bachelor of Laws (LLB) programme is one of only three LLB programmes in the country to have been given confirmed accreditation by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) recently welcomed the forty-first (41) operational investor in the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism (NMBT) joined the welcome of the first cruise liner for the 2017/18 season into our port yesterday morning with the docking of MS Albastros. Approximately 650 passengers and 340 crew members will have the opportunity to disembark and enjoy a wide variety of the destinations attractions and offerings.
Along with the continued local investment, it has also been confirmed that the thrilling, first-ever Ford Ranger Raptor will be produced in South Africa when it hits the market in 2019, introducing an entirely new level of off-road performance and capability to the one-ton pickup segment.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is pleased to announce the appointment of a new Chief Executive Officer for the organisation.
Andrew Binning, CEO of Port Elizabeth based marketing company, Inkanyezi, will represent South Africa at the 2017 BRICS & International MICE Cooperation Forum in Xiamen China from November 5-8.
- DTI introduces a Strategic Partnership Programme
- The future looks bright for SA Maritime Industry
- Ngqura Container Terminal records highest volumes in history
- EC food prices rise, farmers at breaking point
- Full accreditation for Mandela University’s LLB programme
- Coega a Pioneer in the Black Industrialist Programme
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism welcomes opening of 2017/18 cruise liner season
- Ford Invests R3-billion for Production Expansion in SA, Including First-Ever Ford Ranger Raptor
- New CEO for Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber announced
- Andrew Binning represents SA at BRICS forum