The Business Chamber has actively been protecting businesses’ interest in relation to critical issues which affect the economy of Nelson Mandela Bay.
The Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA) Board of Directors would like to congratulate Mr Adrian Gardiner and his team at Mantis Collection for once again flying the Bay’s flag high at the 24th annual World Travel Awards held in Kigali, Rwanda.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) was recently certified as the Top Employer 2018.
Dr Muthwa takes over the reins from outgoing Vice-Chancellor, Prof Derrick Swartz, who has served the institution with distinction for two successive terms since 2007.
Upgrades to the N2 between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass are progressing well as the second phase of the R980 million road infrastructure upgrade project continues.
NAAMSA welcomes new vehicle sales statistics for the month of September.
As Microcare celebrates its 27th birthday this month we are pleased to announce that we have manufactured the 5000th 12V Solar Home System.
COO clients operate in different sectors and business spheres such as Automotive, Wool and Mohair as well as Hides and Skins. The biggest contributor to the August record was the Perishables/Fruits Sector.
The Chinese ambassador was very impressed with Coega during a recent visit of the Eastern Cape.
The Nedbank solar-powered branch is aimed at providing convenient banking solutions to a community without banking facilities through SolarTurtle.
- Business Chamber challenges 2018/19 electricity tariffs
- MBDA Director leads Mantis to another international tourism award
- Coega certified as a Top Employer for 2018
- Nelson Mandela University appoints new VC and Principal
- N2 upgrade between Grahamstown and Fish River Pass underway
- Vehicle sales record gains for the fourth month in succession
- MICROCARE manufactures its 5000th 12V Solar Home System (SHS)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber adds value to the region’s exporters
- Coega impresses ambassador
- Nedbank launches South Africa’s first solar branch in Mncwasa