The STEM project is the result of a partnership formed in 2010 between SANRAL and the NMU School of Engineering, in response to poor matric results – particularly in Science and Mathematics.
Complaints relating to Duracell’s “10 x longer” claims.
Over four hundred and fifty two jobs boost for NMB impoverished communities.
THE tender for the much anticipated Mtentu bridge, which forms part of the N2 Wild Coast road (N2WC) project has been awarded, the South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) announced today.
Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber President Thomas Schaefer said not only will businesses suffer because of such irrational electricity increases, but so will individual households who are struggling to make ends meet in the current recessionary environment.
Nelson Mandela Bay Exporters honoured at the Exporters Eastern Cape Exporter of the Year Awards 2017.
Engen Petroleum Ltd and Nedbank have partnered with Raizcorp to bring the Pitch & Polish programme to cities and towns across South Africa, for the eighth time, with the main objective of helping to educate and grow entrepreneurs.
The implementation of road safety measures and rehabilitation of the National Route R75 Section 1, which constitutes 13 kilometres, will create work for a minimum of 37 local SMMEs between 1CE PE and 6 CE PE CIDB grading within the Nelson Mandela Bay.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is excited to have the South African national rugby team, the Springboks, in the city.
The Hope Factory evaluates both leadership and business growth for the SED and ESD Programmes to measure the impact of entrepreneurial development interventions.
- Learners graduate from SANRAL and NMU maths and science programme
- Eveready SA welcomes the Advertising Standards Authority decision
- Coega continues on providing jobs in the NMB Metro
- SANRAL awards N2 Wild Coast Bridge Tender
- Business Chamber responds to Constitutional Court Ruling
- Another successful Exporter Of The Year Awards ceremony
- Failure has a bad rap!
- SANRAL’s R75 project to create opportunities for SMMEs
- Economic impact of test match welcomed by Business Chamber
- Economic Transformation through Small Business Development