The Hanover-based company advanced from last year's fifth place in the motor vehicle parts category to fourth overall, making it the highest-placed tyre manufacturer in the highly-respected Fortune Magazine evaluation.
Developments & Investments
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber in partnership with the Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) today announced that it has launched a new one-year Exporter Development Programme.
This year's conference theme, 'Shaping the Future', saw teams refurbishing 80 desks for learners at Stephen Nkomo Primary School in kwaNobuhle.
Isuzu Motors announced the official launch of its business operations in South Africa
The Old Mutual Flagship Education Programme’s (OMEFP’s) maths and science development project, which was launched in Bhisho three years ago, saw a significant improvement in the marks of participating Grade 11 and 12 learners, leading to a two-year R4m extension – and now the Duncan Village project, with an additional R5,5m investment over three years.
US maritime business students visited Nelson Mandela Bay as part of a South African tour to explore the cultural complexity of the global maritime industry
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber welcomes the decision by the national energy regulator to keep the electricity tariffs in South Africa at an affordable rate.
The National Association of Automotive Components and Allied Manufacturers (NAACAM) is pleased to announce that the second bi-annual NAACAM Show will take place in March 2019.
First Choice has hit its first target in raising up to R120,000 worth of dairy products to donate to those less fortunate through its #move4goodness initiative, just in time for Christmas.
Tackling poverty in Nelson Mandela Bay using an asset-based approach.
- Continental rated as a Fortune Most Admired Company
- New Development Programme launched to boost EC Exports
- Goodyear South Africa employees help shape the future of learners
- Isuzu Motors South Africa is officially launched
- Successful tablet-based maths & science programme starts in Duncan Village
- US students learn from Maritime Sector
- Business Chamber welcomes Nersa decision
- NAACAM Show to take place in 2019
- First Choice has hit first target, raising up to R120 000 for those less fortunate
- Call for an asset-based approach against poverty