Jendamark is proud to be associated with Kyle, a born and bred Pro Ironman triathlete from Nelson Mandela Bay.
Developments & Investments
Transnet and OTGC Make Headway on New Ngqura Liquid Bulk Terminal.
Fat Attack beach trails add value to Nelson Mandela bay tourism product offerings.
Bethelsdorp High School learners feeling much safer thanks to Coega
Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy through Operation Phakisa.
Department of Trade and Industry introduces the Strategic Partnership Programme at Coega.
Youth in the pound seat as SA sailors targeted for global fleet
Transnet Port Terminals Ngqura Container Terminal (NCT) recorded the highest units ever handled in NCT’s history.
(Port Elizabeth) – POURING billions of rands into ailing state-owned enterprises like South African Airways, while paying mere lip service to agriculture, is one of the major problems impacting on Eastern Cape farmers, whose finances are at breaking point.
Nelson Mandela University’s Bachelor of Laws (LLB) programme is one of only three LLB programmes in the country to have been given confirmed accreditation by the Council on Higher Education (CHE).
- Jendamark backs City ambassador and Ironman star Kyle Buckingham
- Transnet and OTGC Make Headway
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism supports launch of new leisure activities
- Coega donates much needed school fence
- Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy
- DTI introduces a Strategic Partnership Programme
- The future looks bright for SA Maritime Industry
- Ngqura Container Terminal records highest volumes in history
- EC food prices rise, farmers at breaking point
- Full accreditation for Mandela University’s LLB programme