The Nedbank solar-powered branch is aimed at providing convenient banking solutions to a community without banking facilities through SolarTurtle.
Developments & Investments
The Eastern Cape Automotive Industry Forum (ECAIF) is inviting all manufacturing companies in the region with a Level 3 and higher B-BBEE certification to register on its database.
A fruitful collaboration between SATYC and Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism (NMBT) brings together youth from around the country to participate in dialogue and future opportunities for the industry.
The Business Chamber launched a programme that offers free services and assistance to SMEs.
Tourism Month’s approach this year is “I Do Tourism” campaign under the theme of “Sustainable Tourism Development”.
The STEM project is the result of a partnership formed in 2010 between SANRAL and the NMU School of Engineering, in response to poor matric results – particularly in Science and Mathematics.
Over four hundred and fifty two jobs boost for NMB impoverished communities.
THE tender for the much anticipated Mtentu bridge, which forms part of the N2 Wild Coast road (N2WC) project has been awarded, the South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) announced today.
Staff walks away with Excellent Performance in the Workplace Awards.
Nelson Mandela Bay Exporters honoured at the Exporters Eastern Cape Exporter of the Year Awards 2017.
- Nedbank launches South Africa’s first solar branch in Mncwasa
- Automotive opportunities for black-owned manufacturers
- Nelson Mandela Bay is the host city to the 2017 SAYTC Conference
- SME Pro Bono Service Programme launched
- Tourism Month launched successfully
- Learners graduate from SANRAL and NMU maths and science programme
- Coega continues on providing jobs in the NMB Metro
- SANRAL awards N2 Wild Coast Bridge Tender
- Addo Elephant National Park Staff Excel
- Another successful Exporter Of The Year Awards ceremony