The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) was recently certified as the Top Employer 2018.
Developments & Investments
Upgrades to the N2 between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass are progressing well as the second phase of the R980 million road infrastructure upgrade project continues.
As Microcare celebrates its 27th birthday this month we are pleased to announce that we have manufactured the 5000th 12V Solar Home System.
COO clients operate in different sectors and business spheres such as Automotive, Wool and Mohair as well as Hides and Skins. The biggest contributor to the August record was the Perishables/Fruits Sector.
The Chinese ambassador was very impressed with Coega during a recent visit of the Eastern Cape.
The Nedbank solar-powered branch is aimed at providing convenient banking solutions to a community without banking facilities through SolarTurtle.
The Eastern Cape Automotive Industry Forum (ECAIF) is inviting all manufacturing companies in the region with a Level 3 and higher B-BBEE certification to register on its database.
A fruitful collaboration between SATYC and Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism (NMBT) brings together youth from around the country to participate in dialogue and future opportunities for the industry.
The Business Chamber launched a programme that offers free services and assistance to SMEs.
Tourism Month’s approach this year is “I Do Tourism” campaign under the theme of “Sustainable Tourism Development”.
- Coega certified as a Top Employer for 2018
- N2 upgrade between Grahamstown and Fish River Pass underway
- MICROCARE manufactures its 5000th 12V Solar Home System (SHS)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber adds value to the region’s exporters
- Coega impresses ambassador
- Nedbank launches South Africa’s first solar branch in Mncwasa
- Automotive opportunities for black-owned manufacturers
- Nelson Mandela Bay is the host city to the 2017 SAYTC Conference
- SME Pro Bono Service Programme launched
- Tourism Month launched successfully