Engen Petroleum Ltd and Nedbank have partnered with Raizcorp to bring the Pitch & Polish programme to cities and towns across South Africa, for the eighth time, with the main objective of helping to educate and grow entrepreneurs.
Developments & Investments
The implementation of road safety measures and rehabilitation of the National Route R75 Section 1, which constitutes 13 kilometres, will create work for a minimum of 37 local SMMEs between 1CE PE and 6 CE PE CIDB grading within the Nelson Mandela Bay.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is excited to have the South African national rugby team, the Springboks, in the city.
The Hope Factory evaluates both leadership and business growth for the SED and ESD Programmes to measure the impact of entrepreneurial development interventions.
Sovereign Foods supports R907 million buy-out offer from private equity firm.
Farming remains the lifeblood of our developing economy. We are open for business and stand for growth and prosperity.
SA Rugby announced a major new backer, FNB, as a Springbok sponsor.
Virtual and augmented reality used to explore the Eastern Cape’s R3,5 Billion N2WCTR project.
TrenTyre introduces FleetFirst, a tyre management solution offered by Goodyear.
SVA International completes two-year shopping centre upgrade with opening of R100-million health club – the largest Virgin Active in the Eastern Cape.
- Failure has a bad rap!
- SANRAL’s R75 project to create opportunities for SMMEs
- Economic impact of test match welcomed by Business Chamber
- Economic Transformation through Small Business Development
- Sovereign Foods supports R907 million buy-out offer
- East Cape farmers unite in face of mounting challenges
- SA Rugby welcomes FNB to Springbok family
- Virtual reality used to explore R3,5 Billion N2WCTR project
- A First for South Africa – FleetFirst Makes its Debut
- Latest Virgin Active Health Club ups design ante