#fillourstadium campaign fills seats and increases awareness of the Southern Kings’ games.
Developments & Investments
Harith General Partners has concluded an investment into Sheltam Mauritius Limited. This investment was made through a share subscription for 30% of the total equity in Sheltam for an undisclosed sum.
The Minister of Energy and Executive Mayor of the Nelson Mandela Bay visited the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ) recently.
Mandela University launch a call to finish Madiba’s unfinished journey.
Nelson Mandela Bay has been rated as one of the top three Metros in the country.
Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMMEs) in the Eastern Cape are getting a much needed boost from the Coega Development Corporation (CDC) following its investment of R30 million in SMMEs to complete various construction projects in the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
The virtual future is unfolding right before our eyes. Software like Bitcoin and Uber is reshaping our reality - the age of virtualism is upon us. Crypto is becoming virtual, money is private and the end of banks is nigh.
Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) at the Port of Ngqura has officially opened its world-class administration building, which represents an investment of R255 million into the economy of the Eastern Cape Province.
Volkswagen supports the VWSA B-BBEE Initiative Trust.
The African Marine Waste Conference from 9 to 13 July in Port Elizabeth is no ordinary conference; it will be inspirational, with a focus on action, innovations, opportunities and solutions.
- Pan African Infrastructure Development Fund
- Minister of Energy lauds great work done in the EC
- Nelson Mandela University launches new name
- Nelson Mandela Bay improves 'trust rating' dramatically
- Nine SMMEs awarded contracts worth R30 million by Coega
- Dawie Roodt unpacks the virtual future
- R255 million ‘Green’ Building now open for business
- Volkswagen B-BBEE Initiatives Trust launched to Suppliers
- Bay event aims to reduce ocean waste