Farming remains the lifeblood of our developing economy. We are open for business and stand for growth and prosperity.
Developments & Investments
SA Rugby announced a major new backer, FNB, as a Springbok sponsor.
Virtual and augmented reality used to explore the Eastern Cape’s R3,5 Billion N2WCTR project.
TrenTyre introduces FleetFirst, a tyre management solution offered by Goodyear.
SVA International completes two-year shopping centre upgrade with opening of R100-million health club – the largest Virgin Active in the Eastern Cape.
#fillourstadium campaign fills seats and increases awareness of the Southern Kings’ games.
Harith General Partners has concluded an investment into Sheltam Mauritius Limited. This investment was made through a share subscription for 30% of the total equity in Sheltam for an undisclosed sum.
The Minister of Energy and Executive Mayor of the Nelson Mandela Bay visited the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ) recently.
Mandela University launch a call to finish Madiba’s unfinished journey.
Nelson Mandela Bay has been rated as one of the top three Metros in the country.
- East Cape farmers unite in face of mounting challenges
- SA Rugby welcomes FNB to Springbok family
- Virtual reality used to explore R3,5 Billion N2WCTR project
- A First for South Africa – FleetFirst Makes its Debut
- Latest Virgin Active Health Club ups design ante
- Pan African Infrastructure Development Fund
- Minister of Energy lauds great work done in the EC
- Nelson Mandela University launches new name
- Nelson Mandela Bay improves 'trust rating' dramatically