Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises (SMMEs) in the Eastern Cape are getting a much needed boost from the Coega Development Corporation (CDC) following its investment of R30 million in SMMEs to complete various construction projects in the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
Developments & Investments
The virtual future is unfolding right before our eyes. Software like Bitcoin and Uber is reshaping our reality - the age of virtualism is upon us. Crypto is becoming virtual, money is private and the end of banks is nigh.
Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) at the Port of Ngqura has officially opened its world-class administration building, which represents an investment of R255 million into the economy of the Eastern Cape Province.
Volkswagen supports the VWSA B-BBEE Initiative Trust.
The African Marine Waste Conference from 9 to 13 July in Port Elizabeth is no ordinary conference; it will be inspirational, with a focus on action, innovations, opportunities and solutions.
Ford's production capacity expands following R125-million upgrade to Vehicle Conveyor System at Silverton Assembly Plant.
The CDC has once again surpassed expectations and its forecast by achieving 3 years in a row double-digit of new investments in the Coega SEZ.
Dr Dino Petrarolo has been appointed as Board Chair of AIDC Eastern Cape.
Creating “affordable luxury” key to group’s inroads into hotel development, says CEO.
R40m Fort Gale Junction a vote of confidence for investment in the Eastern Cape.
- Nine SMMEs awarded contracts worth R30 million by Coega
- Dawie Roodt unpacks the virtual future
- R255 million ‘Green’ Building now open for business
- Volkswagen B-BBEE Initiatives Trust launched to Suppliers
- Bay event aims to reduce ocean waste
- Ford's production capacity set to increase by 2.2%
- Coega achieves more than half-a-billion rand in revenue
- AIDC EC Appoints new Board Chair
- Billion Group opens R130 million, four-star Mthatha hotel
- R40m Fort Gale promising investment for the Eastern Cape