Ford's production capacity expands following R125-million upgrade to Vehicle Conveyor System at Silverton Assembly Plant.
Developments & Investments
The CDC has once again surpassed expectations and its forecast by achieving 3 years in a row double-digit of new investments in the Coega SEZ.
Dr Dino Petrarolo has been appointed as Board Chair of AIDC Eastern Cape.
Creating “affordable luxury” key to group’s inroads into hotel development, says CEO.
R40m Fort Gale Junction a vote of confidence for investment in the Eastern Cape.
Three NGO's are the latest beneficiaries of the Volkswagen for Good initiative.
While attempts to resolve the challenges continue, the municipality has put in place contingency plans to limit the impact of the interruption.
Ashraf Adam appointed Acting Chief Executive Officer whilst search for new MBDA chief continues.
This meaningful partnership, which commenced in December 2016, constitutes a funding commitment of R360 000 000 from the Services SETA that will see a total of 8945 youth placed in one of three learning pathways (viz. internships, learnerships and apprenticeships) across South Africa by 31 March 2018.
Environmental Heroes to cast global spotlight on African Marine waste.
- Ford's production capacity set to increase by 2.2%
- Coega achieves more than half-a-billion rand in revenue
- AIDC EC Appoints new Board Chair
- Billion Group opens R130 million, four-star Mthatha hotel
- R40m Fort Gale promising investment for the Eastern Cape
- Volkswagen donates a total of R2.8 million to NGO's in 2017
- NMB Municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused
- Ashraf Adam appointed as the new Acting MBDA CEO
- EOH partners with The Services SETA for job creation
- Sylvia Earle set to lead a global contingent of researchers