Baywest Mall performance indicates strong consumer appetite for larger shopping centres
Developments & Investments
The Singaphi Street development in New Brighton, Port Elizabeth is a strategic programme creating continuity between Route 67 in the inner city and the Red Location Museum in New Brighton.
General Motors and Isuzu Motors announce future plans for operations in South Africa.
Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism to leverage from global platform at INDABA 2017.
New direction for Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber announced at Annual General Meeting
The 2017 Top 50 Companies Awards is hosted by the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, to recognise local companies for their contribution to the economic development and growth of the region.
Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) appointed Oiltanking Grindrod Calulo Holdings to plan, fund, construct, maintain and operate a new liquid bulk handling facility at the Port of Ngqura.
The new LexisNexis outlet includes a software development centre through which it intends to tap into the province’s burgeoning computer science and information technology graduate base.
SANRAL’s Training Academy affords young graduates the opportunity to participate in a structured training programme under the supervision of experienced professional civil engineers.
Through the school management application, the Department will be able to communicate with each school and receive vital information for school administration to improve education outcomes.
- Flagship Rebosis mall celebrates robust growth
- Singaphi Street unlocks a vibrant township economy
- GM intends to cease local manufacturing
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism attends INDABA 2017
- No more 'business as usual'
- Top 50 Companies to be acknowledged in June
- Facility building agreement has been signed and sealed
- LexisNexis Office Bolsters PE’s Growth as a Technology Hub
- SANRAL providing crucial training for engineering graduates
- Over 5 000 Eastern Cape schools receive digital management solution