SANRAL announces R 1,6 billion investment in road network in Sarah Baartman District Municipality and Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality for the 2017/18 financial year.
Developments & Investments
Over R1 billion worth of investment projects ready for implementation at Coega
Cooperatives in Nelson Mandela Bay received a major boost with the official launch of the Nelson Mandela Bay Cooperative Chamber (NMBCC), an apex body tasked with the responsibility to ensure the sustainability and success of its members.
BAICSA is leading the initiative to collate a database of contractors, suppliers and service providers.
Standard Bank IRONMAN African Championship set to have an unprecedented combination of live coverage on DSTV, available live-streaming of the triathlon and a mobile app, to showcase the beauty of Nelson Mandela Bay to overseas markets.
This year, approximately 1300 athletes are expected to register to participate in 7 sporting codes, namely Goal Ball, 7 aside football, Judo, Para-cycling, Boccia, Powerlifting and Athletics.
The Hope Factory celebrates the successes that the entrepreneurs have achieved, and sees it as essential to celebrate each small victory, because each tiny step creates momentum in the pursuit of the greater vision.
CDC is set to finish the year well ahead of targets in terms of new investors, seeing another trend with the type of investors they are attracting.
The People’s Port Festival, hosted at the Port of Port Elizabeth by Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA), will be more than just a festival – it is the start of a mindset where residents of Nelson Mandela Bay are encouraged to take ownership of the harbour and its surrounding waterfront.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) has awarded R5-million's worth of work opportunities to four Nelson Mandela Bay-based SMMEs.
- SANRAL announces R 1,6 billion investment in road network
- Advancing Economic Transformation in the Metals and Manufacturing Sector
- New body launched for cooperatives in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Members encouraged to Register on BAIC’s database before 12 April
- Nelson Mandela Bay is gearing up for the Standard Bank IRONMAN boost
- The country’s top Para-Athletes set to battle it out for national honour
- The Hope Factory Celebrated Small Business Growth
- Coega proves Eastern Cape remains a preferred investment destination
- People's Port Festival is just the beginning
- Small business benefit from R5-million Coega project