The 2017 Top 50 Companies Awards is hosted by the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality, to recognise local companies for their contribution to the economic development and growth of the region.
Developments & Investments
Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) appointed Oiltanking Grindrod Calulo Holdings to plan, fund, construct, maintain and operate a new liquid bulk handling facility at the Port of Ngqura.
The new LexisNexis outlet includes a software development centre through which it intends to tap into the province’s burgeoning computer science and information technology graduate base.
SANRAL’s Training Academy affords young graduates the opportunity to participate in a structured training programme under the supervision of experienced professional civil engineers.
Through the school management application, the Department will be able to communicate with each school and receive vital information for school administration to improve education outcomes.
SANRAL announces R 1,6 billion investment in road network in Sarah Baartman District Municipality and Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality for the 2017/18 financial year.
Over R1 billion worth of investment projects ready for implementation at Coega
Cooperatives in Nelson Mandela Bay received a major boost with the official launch of the Nelson Mandela Bay Cooperative Chamber (NMBCC), an apex body tasked with the responsibility to ensure the sustainability and success of its members.
BAICSA is leading the initiative to collate a database of contractors, suppliers and service providers.
Standard Bank IRONMAN African Championship set to have an unprecedented combination of live coverage on DSTV, available live-streaming of the triathlon and a mobile app, to showcase the beauty of Nelson Mandela Bay to overseas markets.
- Top 50 Companies to be acknowledged in June
- Facility building agreement has been signed and sealed
- LexisNexis Office Bolsters PE’s Growth as a Technology Hub
- SANRAL providing crucial training for engineering graduates
- Over 5 000 Eastern Cape schools receive digital management solution
- SANRAL announces R 1,6 billion investment in road network
- Advancing Economic Transformation in the Metals and Manufacturing Sector
- New body launched for cooperatives in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Members encouraged to Register on BAIC’s database before 12 April
- Nelson Mandela Bay is gearing up for the Standard Bank IRONMAN boost