Tackling poverty in Nelson Mandela Bay using an asset-based approach.
Jendamark is proud to be associated with Kyle, a born and bred Pro Ironman triathlete from Nelson Mandela Bay.
Transnet and OTGC Make Headway on New Ngqura Liquid Bulk Terminal.
Fat Attack beach trails add value to Nelson Mandela bay tourism product offerings.
Bethelsdorp High School learners feeling much safer thanks to Coega
Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy through Operation Phakisa.
Local sports fans, usually accustomed to watching cricket on Sundays, are now afforded a rare opportunity to support their local rugby franchise and the Kings are going all out to make it memorable.
Department of Trade and Industry introduces the Strategic Partnership Programme at Coega.
Youth in the pound seat as SA sailors targeted for global fleet
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) recently welcomed the forty-first (41) operational investor in the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
- Call for an asset-based approach against poverty
- Jendamark backs City ambassador and Ironman star Kyle Buckingham
- Transnet and OTGC Make Headway
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism supports launch of new leisure activities
- Coega donates much needed school fence
- Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy
- KINGS VS SCARLETS makes a fun Sunday for the whole family
- DTI introduces a Strategic Partnership Programme
- The future looks bright for SA Maritime Industry
- Coega a Pioneer in the Black Industrialist Programme