The Hanover-based company advanced from last year's fifth place in the motor vehicle parts category to fourth overall, making it the highest-placed tyre manufacturer in the highly-respected Fortune Magazine evaluation.
Business Chamber calls for “Bay H20 Security” Action Plan
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber hosted delegates from the Indonesian Trade Promotion Centre (ITPC) and Bay businesses in a bid to highlight opportunities.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber in partnership with the Eastern Cape Development Corporation (ECDC) today announced that it has launched a new one-year Exporter Development Programme.
This year's conference theme, 'Shaping the Future', saw teams refurbishing 80 desks for learners at Stephen Nkomo Primary School in kwaNobuhle.
Isuzu Motors announced the official launch of its business operations in South Africa
The Old Mutual Flagship Education Programme’s (OMEFP’s) maths and science development project, which was launched in Bhisho three years ago, saw a significant improvement in the marks of participating Grade 11 and 12 learners, leading to a two-year R4m extension – and now the Duncan Village project, with an additional R5,5m investment over three years.
US maritime business students visited Nelson Mandela Bay as part of a South African tour to explore the cultural complexity of the global maritime industry
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber welcomes the decision by the national energy regulator to keep the electricity tariffs in South Africa at an affordable rate.
Former Deputy Chief Justice Dikgang Moseneke was the first honorary doctorate recipient of the recently renamed and rebranded Nelson Mandela University.
- Continental rated as a Fortune Most Admired Company
- Business Chamber Water Survey probes views of Bay’s Private Sector
- Business Chamber opening economic doorways with Indonesia
- New Development Programme launched to boost EC Exports
- Goodyear South Africa employees help shape the future of learners
- Isuzu Motors South Africa is officially launched
- Successful tablet-based maths & science programme starts in Duncan Village
- US students learn from Maritime Sector
- Business Chamber welcomes Nersa decision
- University honorary doctorate reinforces connection to Madiba