The Old Mutual Flagship Education Programme’s (OMEFP’s) maths and science development project, which was launched in Bhisho three years ago, saw a significant improvement in the marks of participating Grade 11 and 12 learners, leading to a two-year R4m extension – and now the Duncan Village project, with an additional R5,5m investment over three years.
US maritime business students visited Nelson Mandela Bay as part of a South African tour to explore the cultural complexity of the global maritime industry
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber welcomes the decision by the national energy regulator to keep the electricity tariffs in South Africa at an affordable rate.
Former Deputy Chief Justice Dikgang Moseneke was the first honorary doctorate recipient of the recently renamed and rebranded Nelson Mandela University.
First Choice has hit its first target in raising up to R120,000 worth of dairy products to donate to those less fortunate through its #move4goodness initiative, just in time for Christmas.
Tackling poverty in Nelson Mandela Bay using an asset-based approach.
Jendamark is proud to be associated with Kyle, a born and bred Pro Ironman triathlete from Nelson Mandela Bay.
Transnet and OTGC Make Headway on New Ngqura Liquid Bulk Terminal.
Fat Attack beach trails add value to Nelson Mandela bay tourism product offerings.
Bethelsdorp High School learners feeling much safer thanks to Coega
- Successful tablet-based maths & science programme starts in Duncan Village
- US students learn from Maritime Sector
- Business Chamber welcomes Nersa decision
- University honorary doctorate reinforces connection to Madiba
- First Choice has hit first target, raising up to R120 000 for those less fortunate
- Call for an asset-based approach against poverty
- Jendamark backs City ambassador and Ironman star Kyle Buckingham
- Transnet and OTGC Make Headway
- Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism supports launch of new leisure activities
- Coega donates much needed school fence