Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy through Operation Phakisa.
Local sports fans, usually accustomed to watching cricket on Sundays, are now afforded a rare opportunity to support their local rugby franchise and the Kings are going all out to make it memorable.
Department of Trade and Industry introduces the Strategic Partnership Programme at Coega.
Youth in the pound seat as SA sailors targeted for global fleet
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) recently welcomed the forty-first (41) operational investor in the Coega Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
Along with the continued local investment, it has also been confirmed that the thrilling, first-ever Ford Ranger Raptor will be produced in South Africa when it hits the market in 2019, introducing an entirely new level of off-road performance and capability to the one-ton pickup segment.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is pleased to announce the appointment of a new Chief Executive Officer for the organisation.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber proposed a deferral of Eskom’s application to increase the electricity tariffs countrywide by 19.9%.
One major point of concern is tax revenue projected to fall short of the 2017 Budget estimate by R50.8-billion
The Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium is continuing to raise the bar through new events and initiatives.
- Mandela University and ECDC partnership to boost EC economy
- KINGS VS SCARLETS makes a fun Sunday for the whole family
- DTI introduces a Strategic Partnership Programme
- The future looks bright for SA Maritime Industry
- Coega a Pioneer in the Black Industrialist Programme
- Ford Invests R3-billion for Production Expansion in SA, Including First-Ever Ford Ranger Raptor
- New CEO for Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber announced
- Business Chamber challenges electricity tariff hike
- We wanted more from the MTBPS
- A month of firsts for Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium