Along with the continued local investment, it has also been confirmed that the thrilling, first-ever Ford Ranger Raptor will be produced in South Africa when it hits the market in 2019, introducing an entirely new level of off-road performance and capability to the one-ton pickup segment.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is pleased to announce the appointment of a new Chief Executive Officer for the organisation.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber proposed a deferral of Eskom’s application to increase the electricity tariffs countrywide by 19.9%.
One major point of concern is tax revenue projected to fall short of the 2017 Budget estimate by R50.8-billion
The Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium is continuing to raise the bar through new events and initiatives.
This year marks a very special phase for St Francis Hospice as it celebrates its 31st year of existence. Additionally, their founder and matron, Sr. Lesley Lawson, is one of three nominees for the Herald, GM Citizen of the Year Award.
The Southern Kings are planning to take elite international rugby to the community in a ground-breaking move next month.
Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) was fortunate to have received a donation, from Ford Motor Company, of two brand new Ford Ranger 2.2 Diesel bakkies.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) announced today it has seen the successful completion of well over ninety seven percent – 97% of school projects allocated to it by the Department of Education in the Eastern Cape.
The Nelson Mandela University Council is delighted to announce the appointment of Ambassador, Ms Nozipho January-Bardill and Mr Siya Mhlaluka as Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson, respectively, of the institution’s highest decision-making body.
- Ford Invests R3-billion for Production Expansion in SA, Including First-Ever Ford Ranger Raptor
- New CEO for Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber announced
- Business Chamber challenges electricity tariff hike
- We wanted more from the MTBPS
- A month of firsts for Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium
- St Francis Hospice celebrates its 31st year of existence
- Southern Kings take World Rugby to the people
- Eastcape MidlandsTVET College receives a generous donation from Ford
- CDC records impressive results in the Eastern Cape Schools
- Mandela University Council welcomes new members