COO clients operate in different sectors and business spheres such as Automotive, Wool and Mohair as well as Hides and Skins. The biggest contributor to the August record was the Perishables/Fruits Sector.
The Nedbank solar-powered branch is aimed at providing convenient banking solutions to a community without banking facilities through SolarTurtle.
The Eastern Cape Automotive Industry Forum (ECAIF) is inviting all manufacturing companies in the region with a Level 3 and higher B-BBEE certification to register on its database.
A fruitful collaboration between SATYC and Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism (NMBT) brings together youth from around the country to participate in dialogue and future opportunities for the industry.
CCBSA staff tackle pollution on beaches.
The Business Chamber launched a programme that offers free services and assistance to SMEs.
In the event, August 2017 aggregate new vehicle sales at 49 222 units had increased by 3 091 units or 6.7% from the 46 131 vehicles sold in August last year.
Tourism Month’s approach this year is “I Do Tourism” campaign under the theme of “Sustainable Tourism Development”.
The STEM project is the result of a partnership formed in 2010 between SANRAL and the NMU School of Engineering, in response to poor matric results – particularly in Science and Mathematics.
Over four hundred and fifty two jobs boost for NMB impoverished communities.
- Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber adds value to the region’s exporters
- Nedbank launches South Africa’s first solar branch in Mncwasa
- Automotive opportunities for black-owned manufacturers
- Nelson Mandela Bay is the host city to the 2017 SAYTC Conference
- COCA-COLA Beverages South Africa cleans up
- SME Pro Bono Service Programme launched
- August 2017 vehicle sales
- Tourism Month launched successfully
- Learners graduate from SANRAL and NMU maths and science programme
- Coega continues on providing jobs in the NMB Metro