The Nelson Mandela University Council is delighted to announce the appointment of Ambassador, Ms Nozipho January-Bardill and Mr Siya Mhlaluka as Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson, respectively, of the institution’s highest decision-making body.
The Business Chamber has actively been protecting businesses’ interest in relation to critical issues which affect the economy of Nelson Mandela Bay.
The Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA) Board of Directors would like to congratulate Mr Adrian Gardiner and his team at Mantis Collection for once again flying the Bay’s flag high at the 24th annual World Travel Awards held in Kigali, Rwanda.
The Coega Development Corporation (CDC) was recently certified as the Top Employer 2018.
Dr Muthwa takes over the reins from outgoing Vice-Chancellor, Prof Derrick Swartz, who has served the institution with distinction for two successive terms since 2007.
Upgrades to the N2 between Grahamstown and the Fish River Pass are progressing well as the second phase of the R980 million road infrastructure upgrade project continues.
As Microcare celebrates its 27th birthday this month we are pleased to announce that we have manufactured the 5000th 12V Solar Home System.
COO clients operate in different sectors and business spheres such as Automotive, Wool and Mohair as well as Hides and Skins. The biggest contributor to the August record was the Perishables/Fruits Sector.
The Nedbank solar-powered branch is aimed at providing convenient banking solutions to a community without banking facilities through SolarTurtle.
The Eastern Cape Automotive Industry Forum (ECAIF) is inviting all manufacturing companies in the region with a Level 3 and higher B-BBEE certification to register on its database.
- Mandela University Council welcomes new members
- Business Chamber challenges 2018/19 electricity tariffs
- MBDA Director leads Mantis to another international tourism award
- Coega certified as a Top Employer for 2018
- Nelson Mandela University appoints new VC and Principal
- N2 upgrade between Grahamstown and Fish River Pass underway
- MICROCARE manufactures its 5000th 12V Solar Home System (SHS)
- Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber adds value to the region’s exporters
- Nedbank launches South Africa’s first solar branch in Mncwasa
- Automotive opportunities for black-owned manufacturers