A fruitful collaboration between SATYC and Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism (NMBT) brings together youth from around the country to participate in dialogue and future opportunities for the industry.
CCBSA staff tackle pollution on beaches.
The Business Chamber launched a programme that offers free services and assistance to SMEs.
In the event, August 2017 aggregate new vehicle sales at 49 222 units had increased by 3 091 units or 6.7% from the 46 131 vehicles sold in August last year.
Tourism Month’s approach this year is “I Do Tourism” campaign under the theme of “Sustainable Tourism Development”.
The STEM project is the result of a partnership formed in 2010 between SANRAL and the NMU School of Engineering, in response to poor matric results – particularly in Science and Mathematics.
Over four hundred and fifty two jobs boost for NMB impoverished communities.
THE tender for the much anticipated Mtentu bridge, which forms part of the N2 Wild Coast road (N2WC) project has been awarded, the South African National Roads Agency SOC Ltd (SANRAL) announced today.
Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber President Thomas Schaefer said not only will businesses suffer because of such irrational electricity increases, but so will individual households who are struggling to make ends meet in the current recessionary environment.
Nelson Mandela Bay Exporters honoured at the Exporters Eastern Cape Exporter of the Year Awards 2017.
- Nelson Mandela Bay is the host city to the 2017 SAYTC Conference
- COCA-COLA Beverages South Africa cleans up
- SME Pro Bono Service Programme launched
- August 2017 vehicle sales
- Tourism Month launched successfully
- Learners graduate from SANRAL and NMU maths and science programme
- Coega continues on providing jobs in the NMB Metro
- SANRAL awards N2 Wild Coast Bridge Tender
- Business Chamber responds to Constitutional Court Ruling
- Another successful Exporter Of The Year Awards ceremony