The Eastern Cape-based side will become the newest member, together with the Toyota Cheetahs, of a revamped Guinness PRO14 competition which is set to kick off in a few weeks.
The Association said that aggregate domestic new vehicle sales had recorded an encouraging improvement led by new car and light commercial vehicle sales.
Ms Shulami Qalinge has been appointed Chief Executive (CE) of Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA), becoming the first female CE of the organisation.
Do you know someone over 70? Someone who makes a difference? Nominate them for this year's Senior Citizen of the Year Award!
SVA International completes two-year shopping centre upgrade with opening of R100-million health club – the largest Virgin Active in the Eastern Cape.
Following the huge success of last year's inaugural race, the Standard Bank 5150 Nelson Mandela Bay returns to the Friendly City for a second time.
Ford Motor Company is a responsible global corporate citizen with an aggressive focus on reducing water usage in its manufacturing
Mandela University launch a call to finish Madiba’s unfinished journey.
The St Francis Hospice Garden of Remembrance officially opened to the public on Mandela Day, in memory of lost loved ones.
Atlas Security is pleased to announce the appointment of Wayne Hart as Group Marketing Manager from November 1st, 2017.
- Southern Kings join new-look Guinness PRO14 competition
- July 2017 industry new vehicle sales
- First Female Chief Executive for Transnet National Ports Authority
- Nominate someone for this year's Senior Citizen of the Year Award
- Latest Virgin Active Health Club ups design ante
- 5150 Triathlon returns to Nelson Mandela Bay
- Ford honoured for water saving initiatives
- Nelson Mandela University launches new name
- St Francis Hospice opens Garden of Remembrance
- Wayne Hart appointed as Group Marketing Manager for Atlas Security