The implementation of road safety measures and rehabilitation of the National Route R75 Section 1, which constitutes 13 kilometres, will create work for a minimum of 37 local SMMEs between 1CE PE and 6 CE PE CIDB grading within the Nelson Mandela Bay.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is excited to have the South African national rugby team, the Springboks, in the city.
The Hope Factory evaluates both leadership and business growth for the SED and ESD Programmes to measure the impact of entrepreneurial development interventions.
Sovereign Foods supports R907 million buy-out offer from private equity firm.
Farming remains the lifeblood of our developing economy. We are open for business and stand for growth and prosperity.
SA Rugby announced a major new backer, FNB, as a Springbok sponsor.
Virtual and augmented reality used to explore the Eastern Cape’s R3,5 Billion N2WCTR project.
The Eastern Cape-based side will become the newest member, together with the Toyota Cheetahs, of a revamped Guinness PRO14 competition which is set to kick off in a few weeks.
The Association said that aggregate domestic new vehicle sales had recorded an encouraging improvement led by new car and light commercial vehicle sales.
Ms Shulami Qalinge has been appointed Chief Executive (CE) of Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA), becoming the first female CE of the organisation.
- SANRAL’s R75 project to create opportunities for SMMEs
- Economic impact of test match welcomed by Business Chamber
- Economic Transformation through Small Business Development
- Sovereign Foods supports R907 million buy-out offer
- East Cape farmers unite in face of mounting challenges
- SA Rugby welcomes FNB to Springbok family
- Virtual reality used to explore R3,5 Billion N2WCTR project
- Southern Kings join new-look Guinness PRO14 competition
- July 2017 industry new vehicle sales
- First Female Chief Executive for Transnet National Ports Authority