Transnet National Ports Authority (TNPA) at the Port of Ngqura has officially opened its world-class administration building, which represents an investment of R255 million into the economy of the Eastern Cape Province.
The launch of Nelson Mandela University is yet another important milestone in the journey the University set itself when it adopted the institutional Vision 2020.
Volkswagen supports the VWSA B-BBEE Initiative Trust.
The African Marine Waste Conference from 9 to 13 July in Port Elizabeth is no ordinary conference; it will be inspirational, with a focus on action, innovations, opportunities and solutions.
Pretorius is widely respected for the role he played in McCarthy’s turn-around strategy.
The South African office of KACO new energy opened in 2013, since when it has recorded an increase in turnover of more than 300 percent annually.
Phenomenal speakers of a high caliber such as Khusta Jack, Dr. Pierre Voges, Dr Randal Jonas and local business guru’s gracing the stage of the event this year.
The BWA Port Elizabeth honoured the region’s six top businesswomen at the prestigious annual BWA Investec 2017 Regional Business Achievers Awards (RBAA).
2017 Winners of the Best Recycling Public Education Programme in South Africa.
The Business Chamber expressed deep concern about the Supreme Court of Appeal’s ruling which upheld the appeal of Nersa and Eskom against business in Nelson Mandela Bay.
- R255 million ‘Green’ Building now open for business
- Nelson Mandela University to launch as world commemorates Madiba
- Volkswagen B-BBEE Initiatives Trust launched to Suppliers
- Bay event aims to reduce ocean waste
- Brand Pretorius to speak at 2017 Leadership Summit
- German brand partners with local Solar Component Manufacturer
- The popular MyCityTalk event makes a comeback
- Top Bay businesswomen honoured at BWA Investec RBAA
- The Waste Trade Company wins Best Recycling award
- Business Chamber responds to Supreme Court of Appeals decision