Ford's production capacity expands following R125-million upgrade to Vehicle Conveyor System at Silverton Assembly Plant.
The CDC has once again surpassed expectations and its forecast by achieving 3 years in a row double-digit of new investments in the Coega SEZ.
Dr Dino Petrarolo has been appointed as Board Chair of AIDC Eastern Cape.
Creating “affordable luxury” key to group’s inroads into hotel development, says CEO.
R40m Fort Gale Junction a vote of confidence for investment in the Eastern Cape.
The Business School has seen its relationship with local and national industry strengthen, with approximately sixty businesses countrywide investing in staff development through its executive education programmes over the past year.
Three NGO's are the latest beneficiaries of the Volkswagen for Good initiative.
While attempts to resolve the challenges continue, the municipality has put in place contingency plans to limit the impact of the interruption.
The members of the BIA are employing thousands of residents in the local community and uncertainty regarding future electricity supply threatens to severely impact all businesses serviced in the area with regard to their continuity and sustainability.
Ashraf Adam appointed Acting Chief Executive Officer whilst search for new MBDA chief continues.
- Ford's production capacity set to increase by 2.2%
- Coega achieves more than half-a-billion rand in revenue
- AIDC EC Appoints new Board Chair
- Billion Group opens R130 million, four-star Mthatha hotel
- R40m Fort Gale promising investment for the Eastern Cape
- Major SA organisations reap the rewards of Executive Education
- Volkswagen donates a total of R2.8 million to NGO's in 2017
- NMB Municipality would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused
- BIA statement on judgement
- Ashraf Adam appointed as the new Acting MBDA CEO