Poultry crisis is currently being addressed through the a government-initiated response process.
Business Sector Workshops have been taking place at City Hall to create a joint City Vision.
The five South African National Parks in the Frontier Region experienced a boost in visitor numbers over the past festive season.
Business Chamber welcomes increased tourism numbers in Nelson Mandela Bay
A SANRAL engineering project recently completed, has created over 200 job opportunities in the Metro.
South Africa’s N2 freeway which connects Cape Town with the KwaZulu-Natal North Coast along the eastern seaboard is in great shape to handle higher traffic volumes during the coming festive season.
Mbulelo Peterson, regional manager for SANRAL’s Southern Region (Eastern Cape province), says road users will be able to travel the entire distance without encountering road works or having to wait for construction activities.
Western Parts of Nelson Mandela Bay are out of drinking water
In an effort to create unique and exciting experiences to visitors and locals of the city, whilst working toward the goal of stimulating the local economy, Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism has collaborated with Mastertons Coffee and Tea Specialists, the oldest and most established coffee roaster in South Africa, in operation since 1924, to develop a unique blend of exclusive coffee:
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality together Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism enthusiastically supported the launch of a new venture for locals and tourists to experience in the city that creates enhanced accessibility to the marine tourism offerings....
THE Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber welcomes the recent announcement by the Department of Energy (DOE) that the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ) has been selected as one of two locations for the first phase of government’s Liquefied Natural Gas Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme (LNG IPPPP).
- Poultry Task Team established by government
- Collaboration is the key to growth in Nelson Mandela Bay
- Busy festive season in Frontier Region National Parks
- Tourists flocked to the Bay for a sizzling December
- SANRAL completes R80-million slope stabilization project
- Coastal road in great shape to handle festive season traffic
- Western Parts of Nelson Mandela Bay are out of drinking water
- The Blend of the Bay – Nelson Mandela Bay’s very own coffee blend
- Waterfront cruises set to increase Nelson Mandela Bay's tourist attractions
- Nelson Mandela Bay taking the lead in securing a diverse energy mix for the country