The first phase of the King's Beach upgrade was launched on 14 March, the second phase scheduled to start in next financial year on 1 July. The upgrade was an environmental & infrastructural one, also addressing safety and social issues in the city. The value of Phase 1 stands at R13 million. Source: Metro minutes
- Invitation to Information Sharing Meeting: Eastern Cape Natural Gas Economy Opportunities
- Solar power boost for Mandela University
- Win A Prize!
- Clerk of Works programme the first of its kind
- Vote for SA Cruise Ports in World Travel Awards 2018
- Coega Bags Its Fifth Nomination For The Year
- Coega Selected From 3 500 SEZs Around The World As A Template Of Success
- Prime Real Estate Freed Up
- The Business Chambers Enterprise Development Programme Applications Now Open!
- Shareholders Approve Name Change to Absa Group Limited