General Motors exports first Isuzu shipment to Kenya. Increased export volumes would ensure the company achieved next year's APDP production target of 50,000 units. The development in Sub-Saharan countries result in improved road infrastructure and provide an opportunity to sell tough commercial vehicles. Source: Metro minutes
- Invitation to Information Sharing Meeting: Eastern Cape Natural Gas Economy Opportunities
- Solar power boost for Mandela University
- Win A Prize!
- Clerk of Works programme the first of its kind
- Vote for SA Cruise Ports in World Travel Awards 2018
- Coega Bags Its Fifth Nomination For The Year
- Coega Selected From 3 500 SEZs Around The World As A Template Of Success
- Prime Real Estate Freed Up
- The Business Chambers Enterprise Development Programme Applications Now Open!
- Shareholders Approve Name Change to Absa Group Limited