The Ministry of Trade and Industry of the Republic of Namibia, in collaboration with the High Commission of the Republic of Namibia in South Africa, will be hosting a Namibian Investment Seminar on 2 July 2013 at the Gallagher Convention Centre, Gallagher Grill, in Midrand, Johannesburg. The Theme of the Investment Seminar is "NAMIBIA, Partnering for Growth".The High Commissioner, His Excellency Mr. Marten N. Kapewesha of the Republic of Namibia, cordially invites you to attend the Namibia Investment Seminar. The objective of the Seminar is to procure Foreign Direct Investment in the areas of Agriculture and Agro-processing, Education, Energy Production, Infrastructure and Logistics, Manufacturing and Mining.
Attendees to the Seminar will benefit from information on:
• Investment opportunities in the Agriculture, Education, Energy, Infrastructure and Logistics, Manufacturing, and Mining Sectors.
• The investment policy framework of Namibia.
• Incentives for investors.
• Information on starting a business in Namibia including company registration, permit facilitation, cost of
doing business and investor aftercare.
• Namibia as a strategic, stable and conducive investment destination as a base to penetrate the broader
SADC Market with more than 250 million people.
• Current economic performance and future outlook of Namibia.
• Sector Specific B2B Meetings with Namibian Investment Project Promoters
Date: Tuesday 2 July 2013
Venue: Gallagher Convention Centre, Midrand
Cost: R300.00 per person
08h00 – 08h30 Registration
08h30 – 13h00 Namibia Investment Seminar
13h00 – 14h00 Networking Luncheon
14h15 – 16h00 B2B Meetings with Investment Project Promoters
RSVP: To register for the Namibia Investment Seminar kindly Click Here to complete the online registration form. For more information kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Nelisiwe Manoto at International Trade Projects on 011-486 0585.