An unnamed Korean company wants to buy approx 60 hectares of land in the Markman Industrial area for a cement production plant that will produce for the local market and export. The Human Settlements Directorate is currently negotiating the price of the land. The investment value is approximately R500 million and expects to employ 150 people.
- Invitation to Information Sharing Meeting: Eastern Cape Natural Gas Economy Opportunities
- Solar power boost for Mandela University
- Win A Prize!
- Clerk of Works programme the first of its kind
- Vote for SA Cruise Ports in World Travel Awards 2018
- Coega Bags Its Fifth Nomination For The Year
- Coega Selected From 3 500 SEZs Around The World As A Template Of Success
- Prime Real Estate Freed Up
- The Business Chambers Enterprise Development Programme Applications Now Open!
- Shareholders Approve Name Change to Absa Group Limited