In the IDP the Metro has set a renewable energy target of 28MW by 2016 through the following 3 projects: Biomass plans 10MW; conversion of waste to energy at Arlington & Koedoeskloof waste facilities 10MW; conversion of biogas to energy at Fish Water Flats 8MW. In the 2012/13 financial year the Metro will purchase 2.4 million kWh from Electrawinds at Coega. Source: Metro minutes
- Invitation to Information Sharing Meeting: Eastern Cape Natural Gas Economy Opportunities
- Solar power boost for Mandela University
- Win A Prize!
- Clerk of Works programme the first of its kind
- Vote for SA Cruise Ports in World Travel Awards 2018
- Coega Bags Its Fifth Nomination For The Year
- Coega Selected From 3 500 SEZs Around The World As A Template Of Success
- Prime Real Estate Freed Up
- The Business Chambers Enterprise Development Programme Applications Now Open!
- Shareholders Approve Name Change to Absa Group Limited