A new shopping mall will be built on Union Avenue in Uitenhage, earthworks commencing in first half of 2012 if all goes to plan. The 30,000 m² development will include 1,883 parking bays, a well know entertainment brand, and a high class gym.
- Thirteen containers lost at sea off the coast of Durban
- South Africa Factory of the Year competition
- Roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch
- CALL FOR PROPOSALS - uYILO KICK START FUND
- NMB Top 50 Business Awards: Nominations Close on 31 July
- AFRICAN SHOWCASE FOR ADVANCED MANUFACTURING
- Day and night roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch
- Invitation to Information Sharing Meeting: Eastern Cape Natural Gas Economy Opportunities
- Solar power boost for Mandela University
- Win A Prize!