A new shopping mall will be built on Union Avenue in Uitenhage, earthworks commencing in first half of 2012 if all goes to plan. The 30,000 m² development will include 1,883 parking bays, a well know entertainment brand, and a high class gym.
- INVITATION TO ATTEND THE INFORMATION SESSIONS FOR THE NAACAM SHOW 2019
- FOREIGN EXCHANGE MARKETS TALK WITH InfiniteEdge
- Just add water for ocean focused fun at PEople’s Port Festival 2018
- Coega SEZ a beacon for the future of FDI in Southern Africa
- ADVANCED MANUFACTURING INNOVATION AWARD WINNERS ANNOUNCED
- PEople's Port Festival
- N2 toll road at Tsitsikamma closed
- World Aids Day!
- DRONE RACING FIRST FOR PORT ELIZABETH
- Invitation: Morocco International Leather & Shoes Fair 2019