A new shopping mall will be built on Union Avenue in Uitenhage, earthworks commencing in first half of 2012 if all goes to plan. The 30,000 m² development will include 1,883 parking bays, a well know entertainment brand, and a high class gym.
- The Business Chambers Enterprise Development Programme Applications Now Open!
- Shareholders Approve Name Change to Absa Group Limited
- Port of East London to expand its petroleum footprint
- CASHBUILD HELPS SCHOOLS IN UITENHAGE TO UPGRADE CLASSROOMS
- Postponed:Nelson Mandela Bay Tourism Sundowners - 16 May
- COROBRIK CONTINUES TO LEAD THE WAY IN SUSTAINABLE PRACTICES
- Aspen Opens R1 billion High Containment Facility
- BRICS CO-OPERATION IN MICE SECTOR DEVELOPS FOR SOUTH AFRICA
- The Business Chamber is looking for a Media and Publication Manager
- New MOU to lift the lid on advanced manufacturing growth