AWARD OPPORTUNITY: Anyone over 70 years of age who is active in their community and lives in the Eastern Cape is eligible for nomination.
We want to honour those senior citizens who play an active role in their communities. This can be in business, entertainment or in sport. There are so many amazing senior citizens out there who should be recognised for their contributions but go unnoticed. If your life or the lives of others have been touched by anexceptional senior citizen, show your appreciation by nominating them.
Anyone over 70 years of age who is active in their community and lives in the Eastern Cape is eligible for nomination. Once you have put your nominee forward, we will contact them and the process of finding the Senior Citizen of the Year will begin.
The categories for judging are as follows:
• Age 70 – 79 Years
• Age 80 – 89 Years
• Age 90 + (Special Awards)
The important dates are as follows:
• Closing Date For Nominations – Wednesday 30 August
• Info Workshop For Nominees – Tuesday 5 September
• Submission Of Portfolio Packs – Monday 2 October
• Judging/Interviews – Monday 9 October
• Awards/ High Tea – Saturday 21 October At Kiplings Restaurant, The Sun Boardwalk Hotel
These are the proud sponsors for 2017:
• BLG Logistics
• Sunridge Village Shopping Centre
Entry forms will be available on the Facebook page: SCOTY - Golden Oldies from 1 August 2017 or email email@example.com for a copy to be sent to you.
For further information contact Loudeaux Minnie on 082 961 6309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issued by: Senior Citizen of the Year Committee