Strategic Natural Resources (SNR), which owns 74% of the Elitheni Coal Mine at Indwe, has secured a R100 million investment from Richardsons Capital. The approximately 200 million tonnes coal resource exists on only 8,500 hectaries or 5% of the 184,000 hectare rights area. SNR will deliver the first coal shipments to global steel supplier Trasteel by the middle of 2012
- Invitation to Information Sharing Meeting: Eastern Cape Natural Gas Economy Opportunities
- Solar power boost for Mandela University
- Win A Prize!
- Clerk of Works programme the first of its kind
- Vote for SA Cruise Ports in World Travel Awards 2018
- Coega Bags Its Fifth Nomination For The Year
- Coega Selected From 3 500 SEZs Around The World As A Template Of Success
- Prime Real Estate Freed Up
- The Business Chambers Enterprise Development Programme Applications Now Open!
- Shareholders Approve Name Change to Absa Group Limited