The Property Department of Transnet National Port Authority placed the following property tender adverts in local media today. The tenders are for the leasing of properties at the Port of Port Elizabeth, earmarked for Leisure and Recreational Activities (e.g. Restaurant) or Port related commercial activity. For more information, contact Mrs. Nopinki Thomas on (041) 507 1701 or Mr. Sujit Bhagattjee on (041) 507 1762.”
- INVITATION TO STAKEHOLDER CONSULTATIVE SESSION ON BUSINESS ACT AND LICENSE BILL
- Nelson Mandela Bay to host African 4IR tradeshow.
- Port of PE commemorates World Health and Safety Day at Work
- Eastern Cape poised for exciting Energy Developments – Advancing Oil and Gas opportunities
- TRAFFIC: Roadworks on the R75 between Port Elizabeth and Despatch
- Job Alert: Internship Opportunity!
- STANDARD BANK IRONMAN AFRICAN CHAMPIONSHIP POST- RACE PRESS RELEASE
- Composites Cluster Latest News - Industry Research Partners for DUT
- Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator Wins the 2019 Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship
- PRESS RELEASE: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURERS OF SOUTH AFRICA