The Eastern Cape Economic Development, Environmental Affairs & Tourism Department has unveiled plans for the expansion of the Nelson Mandela Logistics Park, thereby improving the logistical connectivity of the park. The multi-million rand infrastructure investment will involve a direct road link connecting the Park with VW, and allow the CDC to allocate more space for tenants wanting to move into the park. The expansion will allow for the training of 60% of those employed on the project including the areas of pipe laying for potable water & sewerage, electricity installation, and road construction. The investment value stands at R82 million and will employ 220 direct and 930 indirect jobs. Source: Metro Minutes
- Invitation to Information Sharing Meeting: Eastern Cape Natural Gas Economy Opportunities
- Solar power boost for Mandela University
- Win A Prize!
- Clerk of Works programme the first of its kind
- Vote for SA Cruise Ports in World Travel Awards 2018
- Coega Bags Its Fifth Nomination For The Year
- Coega Selected From 3 500 SEZs Around The World As A Template Of Success
- Prime Real Estate Freed Up
- The Business Chambers Enterprise Development Programme Applications Now Open!
- Shareholders Approve Name Change to Absa Group Limited