The MetroWind Van Stadens / Bluewater Bay Wind Farm will provide significant economic benefits through job creation, as well as ensuring that "this part of the Metro will not experience load shedding as it will be a net producer of electricity which is needed desperately when demand exceeds supply in the Metro and/or Eskom grid". 8/3/12 Poor communities welcome 80,000MW hours the wind farm would be generating. 13/4 The metro has delayed the decision on the wind farm and asked various metro departments for a ruling on whether or not the land needs to be rezoned before construction begins. Source: Metro Minutes, The Herald
- Invitation to Information Sharing Meeting: Eastern Cape Natural Gas Economy Opportunities
- Solar power boost for Mandela University
- Win A Prize!
- Clerk of Works programme the first of its kind
- Vote for SA Cruise Ports in World Travel Awards 2018
- Coega Bags Its Fifth Nomination For The Year
- Coega Selected From 3 500 SEZs Around The World As A Template Of Success
- Prime Real Estate Freed Up
- The Business Chambers Enterprise Development Programme Applications Now Open!
- Shareholders Approve Name Change to Absa Group Limited