VWSA has managed to decrease its weekend base load target for the entire manufacturing plant by 27% from 3.91 to 2.84 Mega Watts.
Posts tagged “Electricity”
Nelson Mandela Bay residents will pay at least 12.20% more for electricity in 2015/16.
The report shows that by the end of December the directorate had spent close to 100% of its Energy Efficient and Demand Side Management Grant of R10 million.
News24 have collected and aggregated load shedding schedules for Eskom- and Municipality-supplied customers across South Africa.
Search by area and suburb, and view load shedding schedules (indicated by stage) two...
Eskom imposed its biggest power cut this year when more than five power generating units failed yesterday.
Eskom has just announced stage 2 load shedding again today from 08:00 till 22:00. Requests for load reduction wherever possible are being made.
Eskom has just announced stage 1 load shedding again today from 10:00 till 22:00.
Eskom has just announced stage 1 load shedding again today from 10:00 till 22:00. Requests for load reduction wherever possible are being made.
Nelson Mandela Bay residents and business owners are warned to expect STAGE 2 of load shedding to be implemented from 12:00 with Group 2 and 3 going off from 12:00 until 14:30 today (Tuesday, 27 January 2015).
- Volkswagen is lightening its electricity consumption load
- NERSA gazettes electricity tariff hikes for 2015/16 financial year
- R50 000 of electricity capital budget funded from consumer deposits
- Gridwatch: Loadshedding info online
- Power supply hits critical phase
- ESKOM: Stage 2 of load shedding
- ESKOM: Stage 1 Load Shedding
- ESKOM: Stage 1 Load Shedding to be implemented
- ESKOM: Stage 2 of load shedding to be implemented
- Eskom implements Stage 2 of load shedding