After many months of a protracted process to obtaining the permit or what is known in the sector as a demolition certificate, the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipal Agency can now proceed, clearing the way for the City to leverage this prime piece of land.
Posts tagged “Mbda”
Jendamark is proud to be associated with Kyle, a born and bred Pro Ironman triathlete from Nelson Mandela Bay.
The Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA) Board of Directors would like to congratulate Mr Adrian Gardiner and his team at Mantis Collection for once again flying the Bay’s flag high at the 24th annual World Travel Awards held in Kigali, Rwanda.
Ashraf Adam appointed Acting Chief Executive Officer whilst search for new MBDA chief continues.
The Singaphi Street development in New Brighton, Port Elizabeth is a strategic programme creating continuity between Route 67 in the inner city and the Red Location Museum in New Brighton.
The summit will take place on 28 June at the Boardwalk Convention Centre in Port Elizabeth and will unpack and examine ethical leadership from various critical vantage points through a curated line-up of guest speakers.
The Mandela Bay Development Agency (MBDA) today welcomed seasoned sports marketing specialist Mpho Mokonyana to the role of full time Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium Manager.
Bay’s upcoming designers and creative community invited to a workshop with home-grown global fashion icon
Triathlete Kyle Buckingham ecstatic at receiving his new set of wheels as the first Route 67 brand ambassador.
The Business Chamber would like to thank Dr Pierre Voges for his visionary leadership in making Nelson Mandela Bay a competitive city to live and work in.
- Prime Real Estate Freed Up
- Jendamark backs City ambassador and Ironman star Kyle Buckingham
- MBDA Director leads Mantis to another international tourism award
- Ashraf Adam appointed as the new Acting MBDA CEO
- Singaphi Street unlocks a vibrant township economy
- Leadership summit 2017 to unpack ethical leadership
- MBDA appoints Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium manager
- MBDA and Laduma partner to empower entrepreneurs
- Route 67 ambassador gets new set of wheels
- Business thanks outgoing MBDA CEO