Energy saving company assists local Coca-Cola Depot to save 476 MWh in one year
Posts tagged “Alternative Energy”
Kevin Hustler, CEO of the Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber yesterday handed over a commemorative 25 year plaque to Microcare Directors, Jimmy Catt and Nelius De Lange in honour of the 25 years of local Solar Component Manufacturing in Nelson Mandela Bay.
The "big deal" has already seen the country's main energy supplier Eskom making substantial savings through more than a billionrand in deferred expenditure since the WeldCore® process offers reliable feedback on its aging power stations.
Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University’s held the grand opening for its new Business School home on Monday, 31 August.
The new R116m 2nd Avenue Campus building is the first in the education or public sector to achieve a “4 Green Star...
New four-star green office block at Baywest City signals a first for the province
Global wind and solar company Mainstream Renewable Power believes that the wind and the sun could be a base load alternative power source for South Africa.
Research done by the company in South Africa shows that when wind and solar generation are...
THE Coega Development Corporation announced that the roofs of about 15 of its buildings within the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ) will be fitted with solar panels.
If you are an entrepreneur or a small business experimenting with the development of low-carbon technologies in the Eastern Cape and the Nelson Mandela Bay area, you could soon be the recipient of financial, incubation and other business support services facilitated by the Uitenhage-Despatch Development Initiative (UDDI).
Sofisa and Phillips Development Agency (Pty) Ltd the appointed implementing agent is excited to announce the launch of the Grassroots Youth Development “GYD” Socio-Economic Development Programme / Enterprise Development Programme.
Premier Phumulo Masualle says the ground-breaking scientific research into shale gas currently underway in partnership with NMMU will be finalised by December this year.
- Coca-Cola Fortune saves big with energy efficiency
- Business Chamber congratulates Microcare on 25 years of Renewable Energy Manufacturing in the Bay
- New welding technique to save industry billions
- Official opening of “green” NMMU Business School
- SA’s latest green-rated building the first of many for Baywest
- SA has enough wind, solar to power itself - study
- Coega to install solar panels on rooftops of buildings located in IDZ
- Good News for Eastern Cape Green Economy Entrepreneurs
- Grassridge Wind Farm Socio Economic Development Programme Launch
- Shale gas research will be finalised by December