The Coega Development Corporation has been eminently endorsed for its development programme at prestigious national awards following its nomination as a finalist at the Vision 2030 Infrastructure Development Awards.
Posts tagged “Infrastructure”
The South African National Roads Agency Ltd (SANRAL) said in a statement that it started on Monday, 3 August, with the special maintenance of a 28 kilometre stretch of the dual carriageway N2 road between Bramlin Interchange and Soutwerke in Port...
The combined area of investor expansions, new facilities and special infrastructure projects in the IDZ, such as the laydown area for abnormal cargo near the deep-water port of Ngqura, had a footprint 164 007 m².
32 road maintenance, upgrading and rehabilitation projects valued at r2,2 billion to improve national road network for growth, road safety and investment in eastern cape
The new 230 000 cubic metre facility will cost R2.9 billion.
A budget of just less than R6 million has been provided for the current financial year.
The Uitenhage-Despatch Development Initiative (UDDI) now has four additional eco-hubs under construction and at an advanced stage, although two has been halted “due to challenges regarding community leadership”.
The eco-hub initiative is a...
The estimated value of the Coega Industrial Development Zone’s (IDZ) investor pipeline stood at R122.3 billion in July this year, according to figures released by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI).
DTI said, if signed, these five...
The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for the establishment of an integrated marine pipeline servitude in the Coega Industrial Development Zone (IDZ) has been reactivated.
The process was initiated in 2010 and a Scoping Report done by CSIR was...
Nelson Mandela Bay will have to wait for next year’s National Budget to discover whether National Government is going to provide additional funding for the Nooitgedagt Low Level Scheme.
Yesterday’s Medium Term Budget Policy Statement (MTBPS), not...
- Coega Bags Its Fifth Nomination For The Year
- Here is why the traffic bottleneck from the Western suburbs won’t let up any time soon
- Coega delivers new infrastructure of R809-million in 18 months
- SANRAL projects blanketing 23% of national road network in Eastern Cape
- First phase of new tank farm at Coega could be completed by 2018
- MBDA moving ahead with acquisition of derelict properties
- UDDI Making Progress On Construction Of More Eco-Hubs In Metro
- Coega Investor Pipeline Now Stands At R122.3 Billion
- EIA For Coega IDZ Integrated Marine Pipeline Servitude Reactivated
- No additional funds for Nooitgedagt Low Level Scheme