Ford Motor Company is a responsible global corporate citizen with an aggressive focus on reducing water usage in its manufacturing
Posts tagged “Water”
Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality is currently running out of water at a number of its reservoirs.
Indicative of the critical water shortage in Nelson Mandela Bay, Mayor Athol Trollip has declared a local state of disaster in terms of the Disaster Management Act.
THE Nelson Mandela Bay Business Chamber is disappointed with the chaos that preceded yesterday’s State of the Nation Address (SONA).
Western Parts of Nelson Mandela Bay are out of drinking water
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality has issued a request to residents to use water sparingly this week. See full statement below.
Residents are kindly requested to note that the Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality will be shutting down the Churchill pipelines, where they cross the Maitlands River, to undertake repair work necessitated by a leakage problem.
A joint seal on the...
The NMMU Business School in conjunction with Presence Institute invite you to attend an innovative ‘Co-lab’ workshop to address long-term water security in the greater Port Elizabeth area.
Please refer to the attached presentation for more...
THE Northern and Western suburbs of Nelson Mandela Bay will be without water this week.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality sent out a notice about the water interruption, which will be from 08:00 on Wednesday, July 22 to 08:00 on Thursday, July 23.
The Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality thanked residents for conserving water in the metro over the last few weeks.
This after the municipality reported a problem at the Maitlands river mouth on the pipe that feeds water from the Churchill Dam to...
- Ford honoured for water saving initiatives
- Critically Low Reservoir Levels
- Mayor declares local state of disaster
- SONA 2017 disappointed
- Western Parts of Nelson Mandela Bay are out of drinking water
- Residents urged to use water sparingly
- Nelson Mandela Bay Municipality to Repair Churchill Pipelines
- Address long-term water security in the greater Port Elizabeth area
- Northern and Western suburbs of Nelson Mandela Bay will be without water this week
- Maitlands pipe repairs on track