Along with the continued local investment, it has also been confirmed that the thrilling, first-ever Ford Ranger Raptor will be produced in South Africa when it hits the market in 2019, introducing an entirely new level of off-road performance and capability to the one-ton pickup segment.
Posts tagged “Automotive”
Eastcape Midlands TVET College (EMC) was fortunate to have received a donation, from Ford Motor Company, of two brand new Ford Ranger 2.2 Diesel bakkies.
The Eastern Cape Automotive Industry Forum (ECAIF) is inviting all manufacturing companies in the region with a Level 3 and higher B-BBEE certification to register on its database.
In the event, August 2017 aggregate new vehicle sales at 49 222 units had increased by 3 091 units or 6.7% from the 46 131 vehicles sold in August last year.
Ford Motor Company is a responsible global corporate citizen with an aggressive focus on reducing water usage in its manufacturing
Winner Yonela Dube acknowledged for her research into the relationship between authentic leadership and employee engagement.
Volkswagen supports the VWSA B-BBEE Initiative Trust.
Ford's production capacity expands following R125-million upgrade to Vehicle Conveyor System at Silverton Assembly Plant.
NAAMSA anticipates aggregate annual volume improvement of up to 3.5% in domestic vehicle sales.
Volkswagen is making great strides to develop market potentials in Africa.
- Ford Invests R3-billion for Production Expansion in SA, Including First-Ever Ford Ranger Raptor
- Eastcape MidlandsTVET College receives a generous donation from Ford
- Automotive opportunities for black-owned manufacturers
- August 2017 vehicle sales
- Ford honoured for water saving initiatives
- Ford Award presented to top Master's Degree student at NMMU
- Volkswagen B-BBEE Initiatives Trust launched to Suppliers
- Ford's production capacity set to increase by 2.2%
- New vehicle sales start 2017 off on a positive note
- Volkswagen develops new market potentials in Africa